Wednesday, July 23, 2008

International Radio

I found a website today that I find to be quite interesting, and I thought I would share it here.

There is a website called Mike's Radio World that is a gateway to over 5000 radio stations from all over the world that stream live onto the internet. You can listen to live broadcasts from radio stations all over the United States, Canada, Europe, New Zealand, and Australia.

For as long as I can remember, I have always been fascinated with other countries and their languages, their cultures, and their customs. I am loving this website! So far tonight, I've listened to live radio broadcasts from Athens, Greece and Reykjavik, Iceland. Currently, I'm listening to a station in Casla, Ireland that broadcasts in Gaelic and also plays Gaelic music.

Here is the site if you'd like to check it out: http://www.mikesradioworld.com/

No comments: