Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Oh My God, I Loves Me Some Tennis!

Novak Djokovic celebrates his 2008 Australian Open victory with his parents and two younger brothers

I have been sitting and watching so much freakin' U.S. Open coverage in the past week, I am truly surprised that I don't have bedsores.

I continued my annual Labor Day weekend tradition of watching U.S. Open coverage from 11a-11p on Saturday, Sunday, AND Monday. I made sure I was stocked up on food and supplies. I got up early so that I could take care of any errands before 11a. There was an hour break between 6 and 7p, so I'd try to do something productive during that hour---vacuum, pay bills online, exercise, and scoop out the litterboxes.

I'm especially watching the progress of Serbia's Novak Djokovic, my favorite player. He's currently ranked #3 in the world behind Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer. I love his passion and his humor, and I love how he loves his family. He's very funny...he's kind of known as the class clown on the professional tour. He's known for his famous impressions of other players. Check it out here.

Oh, and here's something I just happened to run across on YouTube. Apparently, some of the players (including some big names!) participated in some karaoke in Paris during the French Open. Here are the top 10...check out #1.




LET'S GO, NOVAK!!!

No comments: